- The education of our children is the responsibility of all stakeholders.
- All children should be presented with high expectations and have equal learning opportunities.
- Our school has the responsibility to address the academic, creative, emotional, physical, and social needs of all students.
- All children learn more effectively in a nurturing environment that is clean, safe, and disciplined.
- Every individual in our school is valuable and deserves dignity, fairness, and respect.
- All students should be instructed and encouraged to set goals, complete tasks, and become knowledgeable, responsible community members.
- Children should be taught honesty, cooperation, citizenship, and should develop personal responsibility for accepting the consequences of their behavior.____________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunny View Elementary is a Pre-K through Fifth Grade school. Located in the Cooper's Gap community of Sunny View, the school's location is what some call the "Edge of Polk County".
Summer Read 2016
For your convenience, and to encourage our students to read this summer, we are opening the school library for check-outs. Tuesday evenings from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
June 21 June 28 Book Give-Away July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Craft Night August 2 August 9 August 16 Make a Yummy Treat Night
New link for Accelerated Reader Home Connect.. Located on our Student Resources page...Parents can see and find the books their child is reading.
Sunny View School celebrated "Book Day" on June 8 – a great end-of-year event to give the students a head start on their summer reading
Sunny View Elementary School has announced its Honor Roll and perfect attendance awards for the final six weeks of the 2015-2016 school year
Sunny View Elementary recently honored its Terrific Kids for the month of May